Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Clarkson left us breathless




The original American Idol becomes one with the elements! Kelly Clarkson looks long and lean in a black maxi dress and effortless blonde waves in her latest music video for “Catch My Breath”. The video highlights the four elements-air, water earth and fire. Fire blazes with every verse and bubbles float around the songstress as she sings the bridge. However, the visual effects stop there. Clarkson’s voice is so powerful and melodious that she doesn’t need special visual effects to capture her audienceQuoted as saying: "This song represents who I've been, what I've felt, and where I'm headed as not only an artist but as a 30 year old that is now smart enough to know that it's time to stop, catch my breath, and be proud of not only what has been accomplished but of all the people that have helped me become the woman I am today”, Clarkson instead wanted the focus to be on the meaning of the words themselves.

Our hats go off to you Kelly for all your accomplishments! What do YOU think of Clarkson’s raw, stripped down music video? You can find Greatest Hits-Chapter One in stores Monday, November 19th.


As always, keep up with Chic Studios via our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment