Monday, June 6, 2011
You're invited! 5 Favorite Summer Events in NYC: We LOVE Fashion, Museums and Parties:)
1. PARTY IN THE PARK!!! The Black Eyed Peas is giving a concert in Central Park on Thursday, June 9th. The concert is to benefit Robin Hood Foundation, which provides food, housing, medical, educational programs for teens living in poverty in NYC>
2. Museum Mile Festival Tuesday, June 14th, 2011, 6pm - 9pm Once a year, for the past 32 years, 9 of the country's finest museums open their doors from 6pm - 9pm. This year Museum Mile welcomes its newest member, the Museum for African Art.
3. Look Good Lab Wednesday, June 15, 7pm Would you like to learn new style skills, taught by New York City's best 'lookin'-good' consultants? This
month's Topic: Stylosophy Tired of wearing the same old blue jeans? Optimize the way you look and define your style!!!
4. Easy Updos and Summer Hair by Aveda with Urban Girl Squad Wednesday, June 15 7pm at Aveda Academy. We live in NYC and need to be battle-ready to fight against humidity! The experts at Aveda will show us how to have carefree summer hair!! The event is a great chance to watch the demo of gorgeous updos and learn which products can protect your hair from the elements.
5. HBA Global Expo & Conference Tuesday, June 28 - Thursday, June 30, 2011 at Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
HBA Global is the leading product development event for the personal care, fragrance, well-being and cosmetic industries. Don't miss out the opportunity for networking, educational purposes, not to mention the latest news from the industry!!! Check it out at