Monday, June 27, 2011

Lady Gaga "The Edge Of Glory" Trends



I am greatly honored that Lady Gaga chose to wear a Versace Vintage look throughout her Edge of Glory video. I am a great fan of hers and I believe that my brother Gianni would have appreciated her talent. Like him, Lady Gaga is unafraid to push boundaries and she has created an original vocabulary by merging fashion, music, theatre and art. For me, this video represents a wonderful tribute to anyone who is unafraid to take chances.Donatella Versace

Black and gold corset-like top and shorts with Medusa-head logo! Black boots and arm-length gloves. That was the first time when the label had opened up their archives since the death of Gianni Versace in 1997.

In The Edge of Glory, the focus of the face is eyes. Double lines are drawn along the lash lines. Gaga is wearing a black and white bob with red lips. Do you love it, or hate it??

No comments:

Post a Comment