Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Trends: Get the Look!! Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Gwen Stefani, Katy Perry and J LO..

1. Wear RED LIPSTICK this Spring and look like Gwen Stefani!! Sophisticated and chic, goes well with black eyeliner!




Gwen Stefani L'Oreal Paris Commercial
No Wonder Gwen became the face of L'Oreal Le Rouge lip color campaign in January,
She has been always known for gorgeous red lips and blond hair.

"I wear makeup every single day; I like to wear makeup for [my husband] and I don't feel energized 'til I've put it on..My husband really loves the red [lipstick], so I keep the red because I want to keep the husband." Gwen Stefani



2. MESSY, BIG HAIR! Tease your Hair!!!

Check out Rihanna Hairstyles at

Hair is done at Chic Studios NYC Photoshoot by Cassandra.

We LOVE Redken Volumizing Spray!!



3. Smokey Eyes: pair dark and colorful shades and look like J.LO this Spring!!! Get your Perfect Evening Look, don't forget to add some shimmers;)


We LOVE Smokey Eyes Palette by TOO FACED COSMETICS!


4. PINK LIPS. Look like NICKI MINAJ!!!


Pick MAC Quite Cute Lipstick!!! http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/4968/index.tmpl

5.Play Makeup!!! Pick Colors: bright eye makeup is in Fashion;)


GREEN EYES like KATY PERRY:)

Pick LA FEMME BLEUE EYE PALETTE by Giorgio Armani!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats Awesome!!!!! I did the Katy Perry one! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, stay tuned for the new fall 2011 runway and celebrity looks!

    ReplyDelete