1. From May 4 to July 31 Costume Institute exhibition at The Metropolitan Museum of Art presents Alexander McQueen's iconic designs. The show's focus is on his exceptional pieces, and the designer's contribution to fashion.
“Right after he died, I wrote Born This Way.” Lady GAGA She was particularly struck when the release date for the song turned out to be the anniversary of McQueen’s death.
2. THE MAKEUP SHOW. The professional makeup industry will come together to celebrate the craft of the professional makeup artist for the sixth time - at the global epicenter of beauty and fashion - New York City. MAY 15th-16th!! We are happy to announce that Chic Studios NYC are at the show this year, please come to visit us!! Check it out at
3. LADY GAGA is on tour!! NY loves Lady Gaga and she loves NY> The Monster Ball Tour is the second worldwide concert tour by Lady Gaga...
4. Chelsea Handler is performing at Beacon Theatre on May 21st!!!!
The most cute comedian ever, as well as a humorist, television host, actress, model, and best-selling author.
5. Fergie at Macy’s Herald Square for Fergie Footwear. The Celebrity visited Macy's on April 21st to celebrate her new collection of shoes.
Check it out at FergieShoes.com Looked perfect and made people happy: everybody had a chance to get his picture taken with Fergie)